James Night Bonnie & Clyde lyrics

Bonnie & Clyde

James Night

GENRE
Pop
I was portrayed
By person with a rugged mind

As someone if you cross me
I’ll take you apart

All that I care about
Is fancy clothes and cars

And all I do I do
Just to get you in spite

But look at me, I
Am a trouble in man
Lauren and Dolce
That is all that I wear

I’m wannabe
But talent isn’t my game

My dad’s so rich
So he’ll just buy me my fame

Play my part
I only think about myself and I
I’m so sly, so hypocritical
I’m Bonnie, I’m Clyde

I was portrayed
By strangers and put in a role

It’s gotta be my way
I’m always in control

And all day long
All I do is stare at the screen

Gonna end up alone
It is kinda in my genes

I am so free
I’ve got no care in the world

Money machine
But all I do is write words

Just chasing tail
Clouds in reflеction of a mirror

I’ll take a trip to Spain
Then to my sister’s villa

Play my part
I only think about mysеlf and I
I’m so sly, so hypocritical
I’m Bonnie, I’m Clyde

I’m wannabe
Empty shell under the skin
And I am starting to feel
Like a villain, evil twin

I’m wannabe
Empty shell under the skin
And I am starting to feel
Like the Joker, Harley Quinn

I’m wannabe
Empty shell under the skin
And I am starting to feel
Like the Vader, Palpatine

I’m wannabe
Empty shell under the skin
But at the end of the scene
I’m not who you want me be!

Play my part
I only think about myself and I
I’m so sly, so hypocritical
I’m Bonnie, I’m Clyde

Related songs

Lost ControlDUST IN MIND Wishing WellMonroe Moon VoilàGNOV Sin Título* Bad Bunny Love Is OverRocket Punch UnrealFort21 2:22 AMYung Mike 222 CoastSwim Rest Knock Knock2nd Grade Ucieknijmy stądVHØSTØK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog