Haris Take Two lyrics

Take Two

Haris

GENRE
Pop
[Verse 1]
Lately, you've been acting kind of strange, it seems
I see you look right through me when you're facing me
It's getting hard to measure all the space between
Your point of view and mine
Tell me, how do I get through to you?
When every breath I take feels like I'm losing you
Some things I can, but some things I can't do without
And I'll need you for a lifetime

[Pre-Chorus]
I've been raising cups, tears been pouring down
I'll have another round 'til you figure shit out
If you move your lips, put 'em right on my mouth
Let's forget about everything, everything

[Chorus]
Baby, pull me closеr, you're all that I have
Don't you walk away, I need you to come back
I don't wanna hatе you and wonder what I'd be like without you now
You should have never leaved, where the fuck are you at?
Don't you walk away, I need you to come back
I never thought forever and ever would be dying inside without you now

[Verse 2]
If I, if I take a shot for you, would you take two?
Or would you dodge the bullet, say, "I'm over you"
Now watch me suffer 'til I bleed out

[Pre-Chorus]
I've been raising cups, tears been pouring down
I'll have another round 'til you figure shit out
If you move your lips, put 'em right on my mouth
Let's forget about everything, everything

[Chorus]
Baby, pull me closer, you're all that I have
Don't you walk away, I need you to come back
I don't wanna hate you and wonder what I'd be like without you now
You should have never leaved, where the fuck are you at?
Don't you walk away, I need you to come back
I never thought forever and ever would be dying inside without you now

[Bridge]
Hey, oh (Dying inside without you now)
Hey, oh
Hey, oh (Dying inside without you now)
Hey, oh

[Outro]
Baby, pull me closer, you're all that I have
Don't you walk away, I need you to come back
'Cause baby, if it ain't you, I'd rather be dying inside without you now

Related songs

Xanax DüşleriLi Muddy Goth GirlMango Red Survival In Hearts Wake LeidSimon Luis Daddy's DaughterRobyn Ottolini Brand New DaySergio Otero LISA-LALISA LISA ChupacabraRandy Rogers Band & La Maquinaria Norteña Justin BieberB Young Buck RogersMuze Sikk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog