Vanessa Daou Consequences lyrics

Consequences

Vanessa Daou

GENRE
R&B
[Verse 1]
I said "no" to you today
But all I really wanted to say was "yes"
I got up and walked away, baby
Took a cab to my place and then got dressed

[Chorus]
I have put up all my useless defenses
But I have learned my lesson
These are the consequences of loving you

[Verse 2]
Then I twist my lipstick up
And I stay out later than consciousness
Such a beautiful tear, baby
Now you're risking for more and I'm needing less

[Chorus]
I have put up all my instinctive defenses
But I have learned my lesson
Thеse are the consеquences of loving you, of loving you

[Verse 3]
Sometimes you can sink so low
Deep down where there's nowhere to go
And it don't bother me, no, no
No, it don't bother me
So I pull up my bag
And I put down what's in my head
Then you slip off my dress
And say "My love, come to bed"

[Chorus]
I have put up all my useless defenses
But I have learned my lesson
These are the consequences of loving you, of loving you, of loving you
Of loving you, loving you, of loving you

Related songs

No Te TengoL.A Bry, Giovan-E Ex-MachinaMarjorie W.C. Sinclair You Gotta Love Me fDJ Megan Ryte PhoenixSatyricon Мальчик Вселенная 25 Episode 5: The Bank Part 2Paint Mario Your StoryTeresa Storch Nel mio verde paradisoMatia Bazar GlitterNemode Neo GeneratorMihimaru GT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog