Emi Jeen Dark Lonely Summer lyrics
Dark Lonely Summer
Emi Jeen
GENRE [Verse 1]
I see that it's getting, deeper and deeper
And we just can't win
Wonder if we'll ever, if we'll ever climb out
Or fall back in
[Pre-Chorus]
Keep looking down and I can't stop
Watchin' it fill with teardrops
Days go by 'til they're all gone
Movin' fast but never movin' on
[Chorus]
And I won't waste another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonely summer
(You can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream, it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
[Verse 2]
The eyes of a stranger, lookin' right through me
No helping hand
Lost in this canyon, looking for a way out
All dead ends
[Pre-Chorus]
Keep looking down and I can't stop
Watchin' it fill with teardrops
I feel sick, do you feel it too?
Movin' on, with or without you
[Chorus]
And I won't wastе another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonеly summer
(Can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream, it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
And I won't waste another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonely summer
(Can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
[Pre-Chorus]
Keep looking down and I can't stop
Watchin' it fill with teardrops
I feel sick, do you feel it too?
Movin' on, with or without you
[Chorus]
And I won't waste another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonely summer
(Can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
And I won't waste another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonely summer
(Can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
I see that it's getting, deeper and deeper
And we just can't win
Wonder if we'll ever, if we'll ever climb out
Or fall back in
[Pre-Chorus]
Keep looking down and I can't stop
Watchin' it fill with teardrops
Days go by 'til they're all gone
Movin' fast but never movin' on
[Chorus]
And I won't waste another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonely summer
(You can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream, it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
[Verse 2]
The eyes of a stranger, lookin' right through me
No helping hand
Lost in this canyon, looking for a way out
All dead ends
[Pre-Chorus]
Keep looking down and I can't stop
Watchin' it fill with teardrops
I feel sick, do you feel it too?
Movin' on, with or without you
[Chorus]
And I won't wastе another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonеly summer
(Can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream, it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
And I won't waste another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonely summer
(Can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
[Pre-Chorus]
Keep looking down and I can't stop
Watchin' it fill with teardrops
I feel sick, do you feel it too?
Movin' on, with or without you
[Chorus]
And I won't waste another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonely summer
(Can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
And I won't waste another
Dark lonely summer
Dark lonely summer
(Can't see the light)
And I won't chase another
Bad dream it's over
Dark lonely summer
(We're out of time)
Related songs
Comments
Post a Comment