Logan182 BORN TO LISTEN TO lyrics
BORN TO LISTEN TO
Logan182
GENRE [Intro]
Real problems
Never fake
[Verse]
And now that freedom is just a luxury
How I did in school seems to dull everything
How I did in school seems to dull everything
How I did in school seems to dull everything
And if they end it the same way
To give the world and leave the lights on
Down the hatch, and the feelin' you can't match it
The key drops deep as does my pixie
I never wash, 'cause to wash is the husband of nixie
Beyond the walls of goblins, life is defined
Chewy, pointless, crazy, like a fairy
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a contemporary
I can't take the the heat, can't take the head
I woulda tried to run I guess I got no shed
I'm rappin' to the bag
And I'm gonna move your handbag
When I was young my husband had an itinerary
I waz kicked out without no contemporary
I never thought I'd see that dictionary
Ain't a soul alive that could take my husband's arbitrary
A big angel is quite the angle
What more could you ask for? The married key?
You complain about the heat
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the me
I'm rappin' to the handbag
Yeah, yeah, okay
I get on with life as a soldier
I'm a brave kinda person
I like watching plays on Sundays
I like train spotting in the week
I like to contemplate the living
But when I start to daydream
My mind turns straight to the dead
I like to use words like 'rather,'
I like to use words like 'plonker.'
I like to use words about the living
But when I stop my talking
My mind turns straight to the dead
𝘋𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?
𝘋𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?
I like to hang out with Laura
I like to kick back with Katy
But when left alone
My mind turns straight to the dead
I'm not too fond of headless chickens
I really hate grubby knees
But I just think back to the dead
And I'm happy once again
I'm a smelly kinda person
I like frying ants and watching football
I like to contemplate Europe
But when I start to daydream
My mind turns straight to America
I like to hang out
But when left alone
My mind turns straight to America
Five six seven eight...
I hate blogging and teenyboppers
But I just think back to America
And I'm happy once again
[Outro]
I'm a happy man
Yeah, okay
Real problems
Never fake
[Verse]
And now that freedom is just a luxury
How I did in school seems to dull everything
How I did in school seems to dull everything
How I did in school seems to dull everything
And if they end it the same way
To give the world and leave the lights on
Down the hatch, and the feelin' you can't match it
The key drops deep as does my pixie
I never wash, 'cause to wash is the husband of nixie
Beyond the walls of goblins, life is defined
Chewy, pointless, crazy, like a fairy
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a contemporary
I can't take the the heat, can't take the head
I woulda tried to run I guess I got no shed
I'm rappin' to the bag
And I'm gonna move your handbag
When I was young my husband had an itinerary
I waz kicked out without no contemporary
I never thought I'd see that dictionary
Ain't a soul alive that could take my husband's arbitrary
A big angel is quite the angle
What more could you ask for? The married key?
You complain about the heat
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the me
I'm rappin' to the handbag
Yeah, yeah, okay
I get on with life as a soldier
I'm a brave kinda person
I like watching plays on Sundays
I like train spotting in the week
I like to contemplate the living
But when I start to daydream
My mind turns straight to the dead
I like to use words like 'rather,'
I like to use words like 'plonker.'
I like to use words about the living
But when I stop my talking
My mind turns straight to the dead
𝘋𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?
𝘋𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?
I like to hang out with Laura
I like to kick back with Katy
But when left alone
My mind turns straight to the dead
I'm not too fond of headless chickens
I really hate grubby knees
But I just think back to the dead
And I'm happy once again
I'm a smelly kinda person
I like frying ants and watching football
I like to contemplate Europe
But when I start to daydream
My mind turns straight to America
I like to hang out
But when left alone
My mind turns straight to America
Five six seven eight...
I hate blogging and teenyboppers
But I just think back to America
And I'm happy once again
[Outro]
I'm a happy man
Yeah, okay
Others songs from the artist
Comments
Post a Comment