The Bad Dreamers Holier than Thou lyrics
Holier than Thou
The Bad Dreamers
GENRE [Verse 1]
Hand on the bible
I swear this is true
I’m your disciple
What you command I will do
Just don’t ask me to leave now
We can still make this work
I’m down on my knees now
Yeah, your heart is my church
[Chorus]
Your love is holier, holier than thou
Your love is holier, holier than thou
[Verse 2]
Whenever I stumble
In all of my mistakes
For you I am humble
Yeah, I bow in your grace, yeah
I’m hardly an angel
Yeah, but you give me wings
Without you I’m lost, so just name your cost
I’ll die on your cross
[Chorus]
'Cause your love is holier (holier), holier (holier) than thou
Your love is holier (holier), holiеr (holier) than thou
[Bridge]
Down on my knees I will stay
Unto your heart I will pray
[Chorus]
Yeah, your lovе is holier (Down on my knees I will stay), oh-oh, holier
Your love is holier (Unto your heart I will pray), woo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Hand on the bible
I swear this is true
I’m your disciple
What you command I will do
Just don’t ask me to leave now
We can still make this work
I’m down on my knees now
Yeah, your heart is my church
[Chorus]
Your love is holier, holier than thou
Your love is holier, holier than thou
[Verse 2]
Whenever I stumble
In all of my mistakes
For you I am humble
Yeah, I bow in your grace, yeah
I’m hardly an angel
Yeah, but you give me wings
Without you I’m lost, so just name your cost
I’ll die on your cross
[Chorus]
'Cause your love is holier (holier), holier (holier) than thou
Your love is holier (holier), holiеr (holier) than thou
[Bridge]
Down on my knees I will stay
Unto your heart I will pray
[Chorus]
Yeah, your lovе is holier (Down on my knees I will stay), oh-oh, holier
Your love is holier (Unto your heart I will pray), woo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Related songs
Comments
Post a Comment