Ash Bricky Strawberries and Cream lyrics
Strawberries and Cream
Ash Bricky
GENRE [Intro: Fritz the Cat]
The bosses, they ride around in limousines!
*Get the fuck off my car!*
Bosses, they're eating strawberries and cream!
*Ahahaha, that's funny! Cats are real boss!*
[Verse 1: Ash Bricky]
The second hardest thing in the morning is
Getting outta bed
And I wish that I could get with someone
Outside of my head
And you know I have no will
So what the hell is stopping me
'Cause now all that i wanna do Is
Fuck a motherfucking cop
[Chorus]
Revolt!
There will be no more limousines
Revolt!
There'll be no more strawberries
Revolt!
There will be no more limousines
Revolt!
There'll be no more strawberries and cream
(Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
(Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
(Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
(Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
[Verse 2: Ash Bricky]
They said to fuck the cops
So I did
Now I don't know which is more confused
Is it my politics or my dick?
Nothing screams ACAB like stickin'
My dick to the man
So together chant "No Justice"
Dick to dick! Hand in hand!
[Chorus]
Revolt!
There will be no more limousines
Revolt!
There'll be no more strawberries
Revolt!
There will be no more limousines
Revolt!
There'll be no more strawberries and cream (Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
Cream (Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
Cream (Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
Cream (Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
The bosses, they ride around in limousines!
*Get the fuck off my car!*
Bosses, they're eating strawberries and cream!
*Ahahaha, that's funny! Cats are real boss!*
[Verse 1: Ash Bricky]
The second hardest thing in the morning is
Getting outta bed
And I wish that I could get with someone
Outside of my head
And you know I have no will
So what the hell is stopping me
'Cause now all that i wanna do Is
Fuck a motherfucking cop
[Chorus]
Revolt!
There will be no more limousines
Revolt!
There'll be no more strawberries
Revolt!
There will be no more limousines
Revolt!
There'll be no more strawberries and cream
(Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
(Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
(Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
(Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
[Verse 2: Ash Bricky]
They said to fuck the cops
So I did
Now I don't know which is more confused
Is it my politics or my dick?
Nothing screams ACAB like stickin'
My dick to the man
So together chant "No Justice"
Dick to dick! Hand in hand!
[Chorus]
Revolt!
There will be no more limousines
Revolt!
There'll be no more strawberries
Revolt!
There will be no more limousines
Revolt!
There'll be no more strawberries and cream (Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
Cream (Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
Cream (Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
Cream (Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!)
Related songs
Comments
Post a Comment