Howie Meant for mines lyrics

Meant for mines

Howie

GENRE
Rap
[Intro]
Sliding on the, Sliding on the, uhh

[Chorus]
Sliding on the northside with a 45
Keep a couple bad girls with my wife
Stunting all day and through the nighttime
I be with a bad girl bitch, yay time
I be with a Savage bitch, yay time
I be with a average bitch, yay time
I be on the Mavericks bitch I’m doncic
Bad bitch put me on the free throw line

I be on that shit all the time
Never miss a dime meant for mines
Never miss a dime meant for mines
Never miss a dime meant for mines

[Verse]
Spring time vibes got me going outside
So high on life shorty, will u be mine?
I’d rather be patient and wait for the one, then be fucking hoes on the low all the time
That’s a testament to all the feelings that I got wrapped up inside of me
Never felt this way since a younger teen, living at home, so much life I hadn’t seen
Now we on nicotine, now you on phetamine, it’s kinda sad but that’s just how u wanna be, look at my life, I’m the better me, did mathematics, I multiply everything
In a different place, just a little space, makes your heart yearn again
I fill the emptiness from all my brokenness with all my family and friends
I know it’s cliche, imma say anyway, we catching hella blessings
Going back to the bay in a couple of days, take a break, then we continuing
That’s how it goes sometime, but you gotta learn to push through the struggle
I love my brothers, love my mama, love my father, why I gotta hustle
They know I got em, they always gone love me, the rest ain’t important, we never troubled
Going state to state, bringing love with me, so I’m packin my duffle

[Chorus]
Sliding on the northside with a 45
Keep a couple bad girls with my wife
Stunting all day and through the nighttime
I be with a bad girl bitch, yay time
I be with a Savage bitch, yay time
I be with a average bitch, yay time
I be on the Mavericks bitch I’m doncic
Bad bitch put me on the free throw line

I be on that shit all the time
Never miss a dime meant for mines
Never miss a dime meant for mines
Never miss a dime meant for mines

[Outro]
Never miss a dime meant for mines
Never miss a dime meant for mines
Never miss a dime meant for mines

Related songs

What Would God DoCentral Services ManholeIn June Hora LocaThe Change Number 1Olivia King Carmina PensáJuan Wauters TONGUE GAME SPEEDY GONZALES!HXNJV W imię zasad IIKarramba Please tell meAmartia MUNDOSParker Glass FaceWindchimes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog