supine dancing, again lyrics
dancing, again
supine
GENRE Ripe is the guilt as night unfurls
A subtext that I misconstrued
Steady the hilt of the knife you hold
You balk and you jeer, you prod and goad
Excise the faults from within
Again and again and again
Excise the body limb from limb
Again and again and again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyеs
I’m pulling the skin over the bonе
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
A subtext that I misconstrued
Steady the hilt of the knife you hold
You balk and you jeer, you prod and goad
Excise the faults from within
Again and again and again
Excise the body limb from limb
Again and again and again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyеs
I’m pulling the skin over the bonе
And dancing again
No need to cover your eyes
I’m pulling the skin over the bone
And dancing again
Related songs
Comments
Post a Comment