Lesley Duncan Jumped Right in the River lyrics
Jumped Right in the River
Lesley Duncan
GENRE [Verse 1]
Should've seen it when you caught my eye
But I guess I'm just a fool
Should've summoned up my cool to try
But I broke every rule
[Chorus 1]
I jumped right in the river
But forgot how to swim
I should've seen it coming
But still I jumped right in
We'll put it back together
But I'm sure I don't know how
Not now, ooh...
[Verse 2]
Bet you're feeling pretty groovy now
I'm on my toes
But I'm proud and I just don't know how
I should say please
[Chorus 2]
I jumped right in the river
And I sank just like a stone
The water's deep and dirty
And I'm chilled right to the bone
We'll taste it when we're ready
But I'm surе I don't know how
Not now, not now, ooh...
[Chorus 2]
I jumped right in the river (rivеr)
And I sank just like a stone
(Like a stone, like a stone)
The water's deep and dirty (dirty)
And I'm chilled right to the bone
We'll taste it when we're ready
But I'm sure I don't know how
Not now, oh-ho, not now, ooh...
[Outro]
(I jumped right in the river) yes I did
(And I sank just like a stone) yes I have
(The water's deep and dirty) dirty
(And I'm chilled right to the bone) woo-hoo...
(Jumped right in the river) river
(And I sank just like a stone) sank just like a stone
(The water's deep and dirty) ooh, dirty
(And I'm chilled right to the bone) to the bone, to the bone
(I jumped right in the river) yes I did
(And I sank just like a stone) way down in here
(The water's deep and dirty) dirty
(And I'm chilled right to the bone) to the bone...
Should've seen it when you caught my eye
But I guess I'm just a fool
Should've summoned up my cool to try
But I broke every rule
[Chorus 1]
I jumped right in the river
But forgot how to swim
I should've seen it coming
But still I jumped right in
We'll put it back together
But I'm sure I don't know how
Not now, ooh...
[Verse 2]
Bet you're feeling pretty groovy now
I'm on my toes
But I'm proud and I just don't know how
I should say please
[Chorus 2]
I jumped right in the river
And I sank just like a stone
The water's deep and dirty
And I'm chilled right to the bone
We'll taste it when we're ready
But I'm surе I don't know how
Not now, not now, ooh...
[Chorus 2]
I jumped right in the river (rivеr)
And I sank just like a stone
(Like a stone, like a stone)
The water's deep and dirty (dirty)
And I'm chilled right to the bone
We'll taste it when we're ready
But I'm sure I don't know how
Not now, oh-ho, not now, ooh...
[Outro]
(I jumped right in the river) yes I did
(And I sank just like a stone) yes I have
(The water's deep and dirty) dirty
(And I'm chilled right to the bone) woo-hoo...
(Jumped right in the river) river
(And I sank just like a stone) sank just like a stone
(The water's deep and dirty) ooh, dirty
(And I'm chilled right to the bone) to the bone, to the bone
(I jumped right in the river) yes I did
(And I sank just like a stone) way down in here
(The water's deep and dirty) dirty
(And I'm chilled right to the bone) to the bone...
Others songs from the artist
Comments
Post a Comment