Dan Vapid And The Cheats I Just Wanna Be Happy lyrics
I Just Wanna Be Happy
Dan Vapid And The Cheats
GENRE I just wanna, I just wanna
I just wanna be happy
I sit inside, wasting my time
Feeling oh-so empty
If I could have just one wish
That I could make come true
I would be happy
And so would you
I just wanna, I just wanna
I just wanna be happy
I brood and dwell, made a prison cell
That I never lived in
It's the only thing in this world
That couldn't be more true
I want it for me
I want it for you
I just wanna be happy
I'm tired of feeling sad
Don't wanna be this way forever
Let the world driving me mad
I just wanna, I just wanna
I just wanna be happy
I wanna radiate joy from inside
I wanna make you smile
I'm tired of feeling miserable
I'm tired of feeling blue
I just wanna be happy
And so should you
I just wanna be happy
I'm tirеd of feeling sad
Don't wanna be this way forever
Lеt the world driving me mad
I just wanna be happy
I'm tired of feeling sad
Don't wanna be this way forever
Let the world driving me mad
The world driving me mad
I just wanna be happy
I just wanna be happy
I sit inside, wasting my time
Feeling oh-so empty
If I could have just one wish
That I could make come true
I would be happy
And so would you
I just wanna, I just wanna
I just wanna be happy
I brood and dwell, made a prison cell
That I never lived in
It's the only thing in this world
That couldn't be more true
I want it for me
I want it for you
I just wanna be happy
I'm tired of feeling sad
Don't wanna be this way forever
Let the world driving me mad
I just wanna, I just wanna
I just wanna be happy
I wanna radiate joy from inside
I wanna make you smile
I'm tired of feeling miserable
I'm tired of feeling blue
I just wanna be happy
And so should you
I just wanna be happy
I'm tirеd of feeling sad
Don't wanna be this way forever
Lеt the world driving me mad
I just wanna be happy
I'm tired of feeling sad
Don't wanna be this way forever
Let the world driving me mad
The world driving me mad
I just wanna be happy
Others songs from the artist
Comments
Post a Comment