Rick and Morty Borrowed Time lyrics

Borrowed Time

Rick and Morty

GENRE
Pop
I thought that the sun burned brighter with you by my side
And that we'd go on forever, together you and I
Now I'm waking from the dream
I've been following you foolishly
Leaving you was hard for me
But I've got to do what's right for me

Thought we'd go on
You by my side
Forever, you and I
We raised hell
Every night
Together, you and I

I thought the world stopped turning without you by my side
How we burned it down together every single night
Now I'm waking from the dream
I've been following you foolishly
You were playing God with me
And I bought it all completely

Honestly, yeah, sometimes they've been good for you
Am I dreaming?
You're already leaving me, yeah

Thought we'd go on
You by my side
Forever, you and I
We raised hell
Every night
Together, you and I

Running on borrowed time
Forever, you and I
Thought we'd go on
You by my side
Together
You and I

Related songs

TouchyXO Alone ¡Me duele!Brokesus Wish FulfillmentJak3 Square BizEzedike Edgy emo και σε όποιον αρέσωOinopios The RocjSketchof Men Holier than ThouThe Bad Dreamers The IntroPeezy TissotBIG MIO Rap StageMicro TDH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog