snuffles Keep on With It lyrics
Keep on With It
snuffles
GENRE [Intro]
I don't hate myself, I'm just withdrawing from it
Long nights to myself are always sleepless
[Verse 1]
We stay inside, got everything we wanted
Now we're all far and wide
Didn't need an explanation for us to get by
We ran around in circles and never asked why
I don't want to be inside (Inside)
We stay inside, got everything we wanted
Now we're all far and wide
Didn't need an explanation for us to get by
We ran around in circles and never asked why
I don't want to be inside
[Bride]
I just wanna go (I just wanna go)
I just wanna go (I just wanna go)
I just wanna go (I just wanna go)
Keep on with it (keep on with it)
[Verse 2]
I thought that I lost you right then and there
You woke me up from my worst nightmare
I promised you I'd learn though I plead
The words you said were so fearful of me
[Verse 3]
I don't hate myself, I'm just withdrawing from it
Long nights to myself are always sleepless
Our ship goes around, but we don't care for it
'Cause all that matters now is me and you, don't forget
I don't hate myself, I'm just withdrawing from it
Long nights to myself are always sleepless
Our ship goes around, but we don't care for it
'Cause all that matters now is me and you, don't forget
[Outro]
I don't hate myself, I'm just withdrawing from it
I don't hate myself, I'm just withdrawing from it
Long nights to myself are always sleepless
[Verse 1]
We stay inside, got everything we wanted
Now we're all far and wide
Didn't need an explanation for us to get by
We ran around in circles and never asked why
I don't want to be inside (Inside)
We stay inside, got everything we wanted
Now we're all far and wide
Didn't need an explanation for us to get by
We ran around in circles and never asked why
I don't want to be inside
[Bride]
I just wanna go (I just wanna go)
I just wanna go (I just wanna go)
I just wanna go (I just wanna go)
Keep on with it (keep on with it)
[Verse 2]
I thought that I lost you right then and there
You woke me up from my worst nightmare
I promised you I'd learn though I plead
The words you said were so fearful of me
[Verse 3]
I don't hate myself, I'm just withdrawing from it
Long nights to myself are always sleepless
Our ship goes around, but we don't care for it
'Cause all that matters now is me and you, don't forget
I don't hate myself, I'm just withdrawing from it
Long nights to myself are always sleepless
Our ship goes around, but we don't care for it
'Cause all that matters now is me and you, don't forget
[Outro]
I don't hate myself, I'm just withdrawing from it
Related songs
Comments
Post a Comment